Halloween With Evercare and Your Furry Friend
Evercare’s guide to the best pet-friendly Halloween
Pumpkin candy buckets, friendly ghosts, and haunted houses. Spooky season is upon us! As you mark your calendars for all the fun events ahead, the most challenging decision is what costume you will wear. Thinking about celebrating with your pet? We’ve got you covered! We have compiled a list of the best ways to spend this holiday with your furry pal.
Matching Costume Ideas
Show your strong bond with your pet with an adorable matching costume set! Whichever theme you choose, finish your memorable look with our Gain Original Scent Lint Roller. This 90-sheet lint roller can keep you and your furry friend looking sharp, and it comes with a refreshing Gain scent that will surely last you through the night. Consider these simple and sweet costume ideas this year:
- Cookie Monster and a Cookie. A pairing known worldwide, the Cookie Monster (your pet) loves nothing more than cookies (you).
- Lilo and Stitch. The story of these two unlikely friends is a Disney classic. Spend the night escaping evil aliens together. You can be Lilo, and your pet can be Stitch.
- Bumblebee and a Flower. Spend the holiday buzzing around your little flower this year!
There are many ways to celebrate Halloween with your pet. This holiday certainly can get a bit rowdy and overstimulating, so here are just a few ideas that will keep you and your pet happy and safe:
- Movie Marathon. Pets always make the ultimate snuggle buddies. Curl up on the couch and watch your favorite spooky (or not-so-spooky) movies all night.
- Pumpkin Patch. Does your furry pal call all the shots in your home? If so, you wouldn’t dare choose this year’s pumpkin without their input. Pumpkin patches are the perfect outdoor fall activity for you and your pet. Let them sniff out their preferred choice and enjoy everything the event offers.
- Dog Party. Invite all your fellow pet parents for a fun Halloween party with games, costumes, and dog treats galore. Be sure to prepare with your Evercare Pet Mega Lint Roller. Our mega lint roller can keep your space pet hair-free with quick and easy swipes to any surface!
Homemade Halloween Dog Treats
We love a good reason to treat our pets with homemade eats. While everyone else is diving into their buckets full of sweets, it’s time to think about how to help your pet indulge safely. Here are just a few of our favorite ideas:
- Strawberry Ghosts. This simple three-ingredient recipe is sure to please your furry friend. You can find the full recipe here.
- Candy Corn Pupsicles. Unfortunately for your sweet pup, real candy corn is a non-starter. This candy corn-inspired treat is a happy substitute. Learn more about how to make them here.
- Pumpkin Dog Treats. Did you know that pumpkin is excellent for your dog’s digestive health? Here is a detailed recipe.
Whether you’re having a chill night at home with your pet or you’re going out for a night out on the town in matching outfits, be sure to have your Evercare Lint Roller in tow. Our 100-sheet lint roller is made in the U.S.A. and will keep you and your space fresh like that Halloween night air.
Let’s Celebrate Together!
Show us how you and your best friend are celebrating Halloween this year. Tag us on social media @Evercarecom and use #EvercareHalloween. Happy Halloween, friends!